Saturday, August 12, 2006

We are two weeks from the big race. I went for a road ride today and feel pretty good, what I should really be doing is get into the woods and mountain biking...Maybe tomorrow.

The fund raising is going well with lots of friends and family showing their support. The incentive for each loop is getting stronger every day and will definitely help when we are riding at 3am.

Also told Dr. Loggie about the fund raiser when I saw him in Omaha this past Wednesday. He told us about the research that he is working on, progress that is being made and it makes me happy that we are able to raise money that will ultimately go to this important research that Dr. Loggie and his crew are conducting. He also gave me a good report after looking at my CT scans which makes us very happy!

All for now...

KS

1 comment:

Bob said...

We all wish you guys good luck and many loops. Hope it doesn't rain on your parade.