Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bullies

It's definately crazy slippery out there but I've been lucky enough to finish another lap without a major incident. Only one minor run-in with a rock that I won't pick a fight with again. :-) I'll probably be doing another lap shortly since we are temporarily down to two riders so we'll see how that goes. Kathrin is out there now riding like a champ so I won't get much of a break. We'll post an update on Donna when we have new info. This picture is to remind us of the happy times before the mud, cramping muscles, and blood. (begin playing violins now)

-SS

2 comments:

Bob said...

Yea shall overcome, and the Lord will be with you all the way. You know the funny thing about that saying, is that I actually believe it.

Hope Donna is OK, and there is no way I could fill in for any of you, except in spirit.

Good luck, and please don't risk your health, which is one of the most important ingredients in life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates! Good luck tonight. Hope Donna is ok! And, hope the night rider lights are useful.