Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Game Plan for Loggie's Ladies

Word from the hospital is that Donna has to wait for the facial surgeon since she needs stitches on her face. She is doing fine, but it is unlikely that she will be doing any more laps. Stacey and I evaluated the situation and decided that she would go for a night lap now and then we would both get some sleep before I head out tomorrow morning at 4:30am. That gives us 8 hours to complete 4 more laps hitting our goal of 10 laps. :-)

My last lap as mostly in the dark and I have discovered that I ride better when I don't see what I am riding over. In daylight you see every rock and root, however my night lights don't make every rock visible and things seem to flow better.

Stacey is tearing up the course right now and I am going to hit the sack for a bit. I hear rolling thunder in the distance, I really hope that doesn't head our way!

KS

No comments: